|Job Ref:||204753667||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
IT Security Operations Manager |
We are working with a market-leading financial organisation who currently require an IT Security Operations Manager to join them.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business and to work with and manage multiple third party service providers providing security services. As the Security Operations Manager, you will sit directly within the technical operations division of the business and play a key role in supporting business-led change programmes, operational security management and driving necessary improvement projects.
You will have the direct responsibility of ensuring that third party providers and operational security processes are in place, fundamentally to protect the company`s systems and information.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Manage and maintain security operations in line with the organisation`s Security Policy and Standards and Industry Best Practices
- Proactively monitor, assess and continuously improve the organisation`s security posture by identifying security gaps within the environment and the services provided, making recommendations and taking remedial action
- Prepare management information, systems and service security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends for submission to the organisation`s internal stakeholders, including the Security Assurance and Governance teams
- Proactively manage threat detection and vulnerability management services and lead required remedial activities
- Liaise with external service provides to deliver security services for consumption by internal departments
- Lead security incident management and investigation activities
You should also have the following skills and experience;
- CISSP and CISM certification or equivalent degree in Information Security
- Minimum of three years` experience of working in a technical Security type role
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of the principles of information security operations and services
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining UK national security vetting at SC level