|Job Ref:||204753665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
Business Intelligence Developer |
We are working directly with a global trading exchange organisation who currently require an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Developer to join them. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic organisation who are continuing to grow and evolve as a business.
As the BI Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance of exchange data warehouse systems and ETL solutions. We are ideally looking for someone with strong skills in SQL Development, Data Warehouse design and development and within the Microsoft BI stack - SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
In addition, you will also be responsible for designing, writing, debugging, implementing, testing and supporting SQL Server / .NET / BI software solutions and associated applications in development and QA environments. There you should also have strong experience in .NET, C# and Powershell.
The following experience is required;
- Knowledge and practical experience of Data Warehouse concepts.
- Significant level of software and development experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence design with a focus on the "Inmon" model known as "The Corporate Information Factory".
- In depth knowledge and experience with data warehouse/datamart architecture and design.
- Knowledgeable in SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL 2012/2014, T-SQL, stored procedure development and query performance monitoring.
- Visual Studio 2010 onwards, Windows/Web application development, VS database projects
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 onwards, C#, WCF, Powershell, WiX
- Practical use of source control and SQL tools including RedgateToolbelt suite
- Recent Microsoft Certification in SQL Server or .NET development (eg MCTS, MCITP) an advantage
Please apply to the role for more details