|Job Ref:||204753633||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum bens||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
IT Services provider in West London is now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer with excellent Project experience to join their dynamic and growing team.|
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing projects for customers, both remotely and on-site.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
* At least one of the following qualifications: MCSE, CCNP or VCP.
* Demonstrable experience of configuring servers, network devices and / or other IT projects.
* A good understanding of project management frameworks and the advantages of using them.
* Past experience working in an IT Service provider (very beneficial but not mandatory).
* Ability to mentor junior staff and encourage them to progress.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to build relationships.
* Solid troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to multitask and adapt to changes quickly.
* Ability to work independently and in a team.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
If you are an experience Senior Engineer with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds