|Job Ref:||204753541||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
Role: Audit, Risk and Security Compliance Consultant |
Salary: £60,000 + benefits and bonus
A great opportunity has recently arisen to join a rapidly growing Cyber security company who have recently moved into brand new offices and can offer an extremely varied client portfolio.
Our client is an award winning Information security consultancy, with CESG accreditation. Currently working with a number of high profiled Government and FTSE 250 commercial companies, plus a number of overseas engagements. Due to a series of large contracts won, they are under going a strong period of growth and looking for a number of key personnel to strengthen the team in all areas.
You will be responsible for:
* You will support clients including major High Street Retailers, Healthcare companies, Finance and Insurance companies as well as some Local / Central Government departments.
* Working in a stand-alone Audit Risk & Compliance Consultant position, supported by the wider security team, in the implementation of Governance and Risk Management processes and solutions for ISO27001, PCI DSS and some CESG compliance projects on client accounts.
Experience & Background:
You will need to be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of implementing security strategies to deliver consulting security solutions to clients that include:
* Aligning and integrating the client strategy with corporate security and business goals.
* Establish, communicate and maintain a charter for the security management function.
* Develop and maintain the overall company strategy, mechanisms for policy enforcement, definition of ownership, monitoring mechanisms, and process and controls.
* Designing and maintaining security architecture both at the enterprise and solution levels.
* Demonstrates extensive knowledge and success with assisting on, client-facing business development, engagement delivery, practice development and thought leadership as it relates to the development, assessment and implementation of Information Security solutions.
As a proven Security Consultant, you will not only have deep security policy, standard and technical knowledge (not hands-on) but will also have excellent client and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate complex solutions clearly and effectively at all levels.
Certifications / Qualifications:
Any of the following certifications would be highly beneficial:
* ISO27001 Lead Auditor
* CCP IA Architect / SIRA / IA Auditor
* PCI QSA
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with latest CV or call (Apply online only) for more details.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas