|Job Ref:||204753492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum bens||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
Field IT Support Engineer - Leeds - £25k |
My client urgently require a Field based IT Support Engineer to support their clients based throughout West Yorkshire. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to users as well as supporting and maintaining the existing infrastructure as well as identifying & implementing new ideas.
Essential Skills Required Include,
* A strong Microsoft knowledge basis with other skills to complement
* Experience supporting Windows 2003 or 2008 Active Directory and the associated services (Inc DHCP, DNS, Group Policy).
* Microsoft Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Administration, Housekeeping and troubleshooting.
* Desktop support of Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 desktop operating systems & associated applications (MS Office 2007/2010)
* Microsoft Windows AD and User Management /Administration
* Proven networking skills, including a sound knowledge of IP Routing, VLANs, QoS, POE and ACL's
* Strong experience with VOIP telephony, preferably Microsoft Lync & SIP Trunks.
* Citrix or Terminal Services experience
* Hands on experience with Dell hardware - laptops, desktop, servers & storage systems
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate unparalleled career progression & a continually challenging day to day environment. Due to the nature of my client you will be subject to CRB checks also. The salary on this role is negotiable, but can be anything up to £26k and a company car will be provided