|Job Ref:||204753352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
PHP Developer - Cheltenham - Permanent - upto £50,000|
A great opportunity for an experienced PHP developer to join a leading information security consultancy has recently arisen been created.
Our client is an award winning Information security consultancy, with CESG accreditation. Currently working with a number of high profiled Government and FTSE 250 commercial companies, plus a number of overseas engagements. Due to a series of large contracts won, they are undergoing a strong period of growth and looking for a number of key personnel to strengthen the team in all areas.
The PHP Developer will join the dynamic agile software development team based in Cheltenham. The role requires proven experience developing web based PHP applications in an object oriented manner. The developer must have a proven track record of working within an agile team, developing and delivering quality code.
* Commercial experience with object oriented PHP5+ development (3 years +)
* Experience of XML, HTML and CSS
* Experience of MVC frameworks, Zend Framework in particular
* Experience of software design patterns
* Strong experience with relational databases, in particular MySQL (3 years +)
* Experience of source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
* Experience of systems integration technologies, including web services and APIs
* Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Experience of using and managing Jira and Confluence software
* Experience of secure coding techniques
* Experience of implementing responsive web based designs
* Experience of Agile development methodologies - Scrum, Kanban
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like more information please apply with latest updated CV or call (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas