|Job Ref:||204753294||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
Information Security Analyst - London - Contract - 6 Months - £450 per day|
My client based in London requires a Information Security analyst on an initial 6 month contract paying £450 per day.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation on information security best practice
- Define, develop and maintain information security policies, standards, procedures and processes.
- Provide information security training and awareness for all staff.
- Identify and assess information security risks and define appropriate mitigating controls.
- Carry out risk assessments as required of business processes and systems.
- Take ownership of and progress work packages to reduce information security risk exposure.
- Monitoring and reporting of user compliance to information security policies, standards, procedures and processes.
- Undertake security due diligence on third party suppliers including site visits as required.
Provide assessments of information security impacts of potential project work
- Provide information security advice on projects in progress
- Assist in planning, arranging and managing penetration testing
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)