|Job Ref:||204748935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum Up to 47K + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Java Software Developer|
Our client is in urgent need of a enthusiastic Java Software Engineer to join the team. Join my client and make a difference. Across the globe, they are an essential' partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. Combining talent, intellect, and creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
• Working as a part of a development team, you will contribute to the continued evolution of the organisations core external facing applications. These are primarily high volume, large scale Java web applications. The role will be highly varied. At times you will work on smaller projects independently and at other times be part of bigger agile teams.
• Developers are expected to be capable of quickly understanding and working on existing code, be able to identify improvements in the code and work on new enhancement projects.
• You will take ownership of designated packages / layers of the software architecture and ensure that the architectural integrity of those packages / layers are maintained.
• Excellent Java development knowledge
• Continuous Integration
• Educated to degree level
• Commercial software development experience using Java, J2EE.
• You will have excellent communications skills and be comfortable dealing with PMs, BAs, and Testers.
• Development experience in XML and XSL.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design, preferably using UML.
• Proven, detailed experience of OO development using Java.
• Have used UML and design patterns in production software projects.
• Development experience within an MS SQL Server and/or Oracle relational database environment.
• Knowledge of C#. (Useful not essential)