|Job Ref:||204748892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Aldgate||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
My Client is currently looking for a talented Insurance Business Analyst to join their talented team. This will be a customer - facing role based in there Aldgate or Cambridge office.|
The role will focus on requirements capture and documentation, solution design and configuration my client's platform. There will be full training provided on the platform.
* Business requirements capture and documentation, supporting senior BAs and Systems Analysts in workshops/interviews with stakeholders and in analysis of client documentation
* Identify potential solutions for these requirements, using the existing platform functionality where available and appropriate or working with the development and implementation teams to define additional functionality to be built
* Implementation and configuration of the selected solution on their platform
* Support the UAT process
* Train client users on the use of the platform in order to hand over the configuration
* Take a hands-on approach to trouble-shooting.
The role will require some travel to client sites, mostly in London and the south-east but less frequently elsewhere in the UK.
Skills and qualifications
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work with people across all areas of the business. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
* 2-3 years' experience in the insurance industry
* Excellent Excel skills, particularly around the use of formulae
* Minimum 2:1 degree in STEM subject, or equivalent professional experience
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritise work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong and confident verbal and written communication, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in everyday language.
* Has been involved in insurance product design and build - gathering requirements, liaising with stakeholder groups