|Job Ref:||204748840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
The Java Software Developer will aid in the development of new software features, producing relevant documentation and working with the testing teams to problem solve, as well as take part in regular sprint planning sessions and standups.
* 3 years using application development.
* Experience with Java/J2EE and Web/RESTful Services.
* Previous experience with Frameworks and libraries such as Spring, ExtJS, hibernate and Activit.
* Experience in an agile environment (Scrum) also working with Test driven development.
* Prior knowledge of Design and architecture would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please contact Chloe Murray on (Apply online only) or at
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy