|Job Ref:||204748751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Help Desk Support |
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p.a.
Location: London W5
Hours: 37 hours per week. Monday to Friday although you must be willing to work on a rota up to 10pm and week-ends/bank holidays when demands require.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF T-SQL, SQL AND EPoS (point of sales).
Our client is a successful international software house; they are looking for an experienced Help Desk support person with strong knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and Point of Sale systems to support international clients within the retail industry from their Head Office in Ealing, West London.
On the job training provided.
• Provide telephone and online support to our customers on SQL, T-SQL and EPoS queries
• Answering, prioritising, redirecting calls according to agreed procedures
• Accurately log calls, customer's records and work completed, unfinished or proposed
• To install, test and upgrade customer tills soft/hardware remotely and on client sites
• To establish & maintain effective working relationship with clients co-workers & managers
• Assisting with various in-house projects
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
Areas of Support Include
• Data fixing of sales, stock, receipts and deliveries
• Interfaces of customer's concession stores & customised websites.
• Shop/head office till or head office databases
Essential Skills Required:
• EPoS experience
• Basic understanding of Indexes, constraints, store procedures and triggers