|Job Ref:||204748689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Information Protection Specialist|
My client who are a global player in the medical health industry are looking to hire talented Information Protection Specialists to join their already talented team based in Glasgow city centre.
The position will provide implementation and product support for a global enterprise wide web-based Access Request System and Privileged Access Management solutions.
* Configuration and operation of RSA Identity Management and Governance
* Implement, configure and supportCyberArk Privileged Account Management Solution including:
* Vault, PVWA, CPM, PSM
* Implement, Configure and Support Guardium Database Monitoring
* Develop solutions to implement new functionality and resolve application bugs
* Implement vendor software patches
* Diagnose customer technical problems and provides creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs
* Maintain strong customer relationships directly via phone and/or chat to resolve tickets
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
* Assist with management of the group's HPSM work queue
* Experience with an Identity management products such as RSA, Oracle, Courion, or IBM
* Proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio)
* Intermediate skill writing SQL - Oracle experience a plus
* Knowledge in querying LDAP directories, such as Active Directory
* Experience navigating Linux, UNIX, AIX, Solaris and Windows systems and comfortable with Linux commands
* Ability to analyze datasets using Excel, MS Access, or SQL
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and quickly able to change priorities
Experience with, VB scripting, third party workflow engines and RBAC (Role-Based Access) would also be highly desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to work for an organisation that promotes skills and career development within a fantastic team environment.
Information Protection Specialist
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age