|Job Ref:||204748641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
A Company based in Reading are looking for a Sharepoint Administrator to work with the Lead SharePoint Administrator and Business Analysis team to design, enhance, develop, document and maintain the SharePoint technology platform.
Your role will be to provide subject matter expertise covering all aspects of SharePoint 2010/2013 to drive user adoption of the platform for Intranet, Workflow, Forms, and Business Intelligence reporting.
You will provide 3rd Line helpdesk support for SharePoint issue investigation and resolution.
You will Provide controlled, documented and effective change management on the Platform. Control and monitor UAT and Dev environments, and work in conjunction with the helpdesk on Production, which could include backup, restore or installation.
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Implementation of SharePoint Business Intelligence for Self Service Reporting
- Design and implementation of a SP environment for BI Reporting, Intranet and Document Management from the ground up.
- Monitoring and Administration of the SharePoint environment.
- User training, requirements gathering, solution design and implementation.
- BI and management information design
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2014
Microsoft technology certification in SharePoint 2010/2013 development or administration would be advantageous to your application but not necessary.
The Company are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
Please apply below if you feel you meet them above requirements and would like to find out more.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website