|Job Ref:||204748563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Car Allowance & Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
My client is one of the world's leading providers of IT solutions and services to retail banks and the retail industry. Drawing on a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, they are superbly placed to support and optimize their customers' business processes, especially at branch and store level.|
Their core expertise lies in the ability to optimize processes and workflow through the best-possible combination of hardware, software, and services. Accordingly, their portfolio ranges from the design, supply, and integration of solutions through to actual operation.
An opportunity has arisen for an Engagement Manager to join the team. The successful individual for this role will report to the Head of Services Sales Engagement and will work alongside the sales pursuit teams to create and close major service sales opportunities. Specifically, the Engagement Manager will lead the qualification, solution design, bid, negotiation and due diligence phases of individual service 'deals' to maximise revenue and profitability, ensure high levels of 'ownership' from internal stakeholders and strong client relationships at the most senior levels.
Some of the responsibilities will include (not exhaustive of):
* To develop and maintain relationships at all levels within client/s (including executive leadership) in order to maximise the sales opportunity and 'budget share', to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and position the Company as a key long-term business partner during the sales cycle
* To champion specific major opportunities inside the Company; to act as a 'catalyst' for these sales requirements and ensure the very highest levels of 'ownership' from internal stakeholders
* To accurately forecast sales, revenue and margin from assigned service sales opportunities and actively manage the bid budget to minimise our cost of sale
* To document and present the service, solution, commercial and contractual aspects of major services sales proposals to the client and take a leading role in the sales campaign for these aspects of the 'deal'
* To lead commercial and contractual negotiations with clients and suppliers to ensure the Company's financial position is well protected and commercial and contractual risk is understood and minimised for outsourcing arrangements
* To personally draft and finalise contractual arrangements with clients and suppliers (including supporting schedules) for outsourcing 'deals'
* Where external specialist legal advice is required, to instruct and manage service providers on specific components of the outsourcing arrangements. To robustly manage professional fees for such advice
* To personally review and understand the actual performance levels of existing contracts to ensure this 'learning' is introduced into future commercial and contractual arrangements for similar 'deals'
* To support, coach and educate sales and support personnel on our service and solution design and commercial and contractual capability and to promote ongoing innovation and 'best practice' solutions for sales
* To ensure sufficient levels of corporate, commercial and contractual governance are in place for the Company in new opportunities
***NOTE: Home based role -office 1-2 days per week