|Job Ref:||204748273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Paddington||Address:||Post Code:||WA1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Technical Support Analyst |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Paddington, London
As they continue to build their new global customer service team, they are looking to recruit a Technical Support Analyst, who will ensure infrastructure across the site or collection of sites is performing to standard. They will also provide hands and eyes support for availability management and global / regional project implementation activity ensuring local infrastructure delivers to business expectations (SLA) whilst remaining fully aligned to global BIS Policies.
- Diagnose and resolve issues associated with end user based application software and operating systems
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software including supporting desk moves / new work place setups
- Contribute to project teams in the improvement of current BIS services and development and delivery of new BIS services
- Maintain the IT infrastructure to a high professional standard thereby maximizing the productivity of employees whilst supporting the business plans
- Share acquired knowledge with colleagues through formal documentation and communications sessions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working with the following technologies: Windows 7, MS Exchange, Office 365, mobile technology, printer technology, DNS, DHCP, switches and routers
- Experience of installing and supporting PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software including supporting desk moves / new work place setups
- Experience of diagnosing and resolving end user issues around application software and operating systems
- Working knowledge of desktop, laptop, server and printer computer hardware dependencies
- Working knowledge of relationships between networks, phones, mobile devices, PC operation systems, databases and applications
- Experience of technical implementations with a strong understanding of Microsoft and networking technologies
You may have experience of the following: Technical Support Analyst, Desktop Support, Technical Support, IT Software Support, End User Support, Networking, IT Infrastructure, Exchange, Microsoft Windows, Hardware Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications