|Job Ref:||204748227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
I am looking for an experienced Network Security Analyst to join one of the UK's largest organisations in the Leisure & Holiday Industry. Recent expansion has created a vacancy for a Network Security Analyst to join their established Security Team. |
Voted as one of the top ten companies to work for you will enjoy great company benefits and culture whilst working for a recognized brand and building upon your knowledge and skills.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
* Proven previous experience in a similar role
* Stakeholder management experience and the ability to effectively communicate network security risks and impacts
* PCI-DSS, DPA and ISO27001
* Technical knowledge & qualifications in networks, hardware and infrastructure including Windows, Linux, Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS, Data Leak Protection, endpoint protection and network monitoring tools, (CCNA, CISSP, OSCP)
* Technical knowledge of penetration testing and ethical hacking activities for internal and external facing applications.
* Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
* Assessing technical network security requirements against the Information Security Framework including internal and 3rd party IT and network security risk assessments
* Updating Information Security related documents
* Working with the Network Service teams to provide network security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle;
* Present reports to the Information Security Officer of trends, monitoring activities and risk ratings
* Work with third parties in monitoring technical aspects of network security events and implementing their recommendations within the business and service delivery teams