|Job Ref:||204748063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £54000/annum £45k - £54k pa, 12 mths FTC + Bens||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Are you an experience MS Dynamics Consultant with previous Project Coordination experience, or are you a strong Project Manager with experience implementing any CRM package? If so Code Red Associates could be recruiting for the next destination in your career. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Lead for a 12 month fixed term salaried contract in London for an organisation carrying out a technology driven change programme.|
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the coordination and delivery of a phased implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include project administration, documentation, scheduling, progress monitoring, progress reports, problem solving, maintaining risk logs, contingency planning, managing third parties, project planning, supporting contract negotiation and user acceptance testing. You will also be responsible for assisting in the system build.
- A successful commercial track record in Project Manager/Lead/Coordination with extensive experience of MS Dynamics CRM projects; OR
- A strong background in Project Management, having implemented CRM solutions extensively in past (such as KANA/Lagan, MS Dynamics, Northgate Front Office CRM, Oracle CRM, SAP CRM, Sage CRM, Salesforce, Frontrange, Sage CRM, OneServe, Sugar CRM, Amdocs, Orchard CRM, Civica Contact Manager, amongst others)
- PRINCE2 certification
- Experience putting projects behind schedule back on track
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Business Analysis, Workflow &/or Data Integration
- SCRIBE integration software
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator & negotiator, determined but helpful and customer focussed, with self-reliance. If this sounds like you then an excellent career opportunity with a progressive organisation is on offer to the successful candidate. Please apply swiftly if you want take advantage of an exciting stepping stone in your career.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job