|Job Ref:||204748057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Code:||RH13||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Position: Data Architect |
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a leading organisation who are actively looking to appoint a driven and innovative data architect due to sustained growth and success of their data team based in West NA business in question is trying to re shape how insurance uses data and they have a robust strategy in place that covers data warehousing, reporting, analytics and information management. The successful candidate will be responsible for all these areas as well as being part of the architectural review department and the TDA for BI. This is an exciting opportunity for career progression.
Top responsibilities for this position will involve the following:
* Reporting directly to the Head of BI this role will be integral in shaping the direction of the BI strategy across the business.
* The right data architect will be motivated and interested in becoming the go to person for data design and be comfortable dealing with all levels from developer through to CxO.
* This is a chance to be a real influencer on how the future of a large insurance brand uses data and makes decisions based on the data it uses
Experience and skill set required:
* The candidate's background as a data architect will show a career that is obsessed with bringing the best out of data
* Substantial experience in designing solutions
* You will also have worked on developing technical logical and physical data models as well as working with the business information architecture.
* Strong technical understanding of SQL Server and associated BI tools
* Expert with data modelling and data mapping
* Comfortable defining architecture from high level business requirements
* Strong architectural design experience
Key abilities for this role:
* Able to define business information architecture
* Research and discovery mentality to technology
* Experience within the financial services sector
* Technical leadership to matrix programme teams
* Comfortable working across local and cloud data
If you are interested in this position, please forward your details to us