|Job Ref:||204747885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Convergence Group has a unique opportunity available for an ISO Quality Manager to join the team in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.|
Convergence Group was formed in 2004 to address the rapidly growing IP and network requirements of national and international business organisations. Convergence Group, ten years on, still only focusses on the design of scalable, cost effective, flexible, integrated network access solutions across the Wide Area Network (WAN). As our ISO Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing Quality (ISO9001) and Environmental (ISO14001) compliance within Convergence Group including policies, processes and procedures.
What are the responsibilities of the ISO Quality Manager?
- Manage and support and the compliance processes ensuring the continued conformity with the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the IMS.
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the IMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
- Ensure that the performance of the IMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
- Ensure that Quality and Environmental Objectives are set for measuring the performance of the IMS and that these are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the IMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary.
- Ensure that the Management team undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
- Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the IMS conforms to planned arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained ensuring that appropriate action is taken when this is not the case.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the IMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the IMS can be made.
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the IMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed
- Conduct quality assessments across the company departments, business units and operational locations and maintain the IMS
- Hands on experience with ISO9001 and ISO14001 compliance standards
- ISO9001 or ISO14001 Audit qualification beneficial
- Any exposure to other ISO standards including ISO27001 or ISO2001 would be desirable
- Knowledge of current ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
- Working knowledge of ISO Management systems such as IMS, QMS or EMS
- Experience in internal auditing and chairing external audits for compliance
What skills do I need to have to become an ISO Quality Manager?
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prepare, prioritise, and complete work plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare documentation, policies, and build consensus across a broad group
- Ability to interpret information data and processes to identify potential compliance issues
- Ability to work effectively and organize priorities independently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate compliance matters bot to auditors, and end users
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills, able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Professional, with a positive work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to change, committed to continuous personal and professional development
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of the largest data network work suppliers as our ISO Quality Manager.
This profile is not an exhaustive list of the activities that the role holder may be required to undertake. The Company may require the role holder to perform other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role. All employees are subject to BPSS