|Job Ref:||204747833||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Technical Consultant / Staines / £60k - £70k|
Project Management / Stakeholder Relationships / Solutions Design / Enterprise Architecture
Our client are Global specialists in marketing services, optimising marketing activities by adding core value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline. Working with big brand customers on the planning, creation and delivery of their marketing communications.
With world-class specialist production and sourcing capabilities they create cutting edge marketing services in the form of statement, e-mail, invoice, direct mailing or bill, they are the first choice marketing partner for many blue chip names.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the customer and account team.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to identify and deliver change for the customer, supporting corporate goals and the customers scope and objectives.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop the business case for change initiatives.
- Taking part in and supporting diagnostic sessions with the client (meetings, workshops etc) to explore ideas and opportunities for development and change.
- Provide process improvement guidance and design.
- Guiding the customer through the change process, feeding back on progress and managing expectations.
- Managing the business requirements and scope on complex, multiple supplier projects and programmes.
- Identify and enable change requirements
- Creating a high performance team culture, ensuring that the context, rationale and purpose of customer initiatives and projects are clear to all project team members.
- Providing consultancy to the customer, internal steering groups and project management teams, proposing solutions to problems and challenges faced, as the customer`s projects and initiatives progress.
- Have an unrelenting focus on delivering quality projects within agreed timescale, scope and budget throughout the life cycle of projects, alongside Project Managers and the Account team.
- Creating and tracking business benefits of change initiatives, feeding back and liaising with the Customer after change, about success - sharing this with Account Directors etc as applicable
- Update CRM systems with customer, contact and update information (Salesforce)?
This is an excellent opportunity with an extremely progressive company. Please contact me for further details