|Job Ref:||204747726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Netherlands||Address:||Salary:||£342 - £414/annum travel expenses, 50% remote||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
OpenStack Engineer - Cloud Engineer|
12 month contract - €475 - €575 per day
Amsterdam OR Remote & Breda (Split), Netherlands
Option to work from home, with two days on site each week for NL (OR commutable) residents. Travel and expenses covered.
An opportunity to play a pivotal role within a talented team that is driving OpenStack and cloud innovation and adoption on a global scale.
Working on major projects, covering testing to production environments, the OpenStack Engineer will have a myriad of technical challenges, supporting and developing large scale OpenStack cloud with an international scope.
Essential skills & knowledge;
* OpenStack - Keystone, Neutron, Cinder, Glance & Nova
* Linux - Deep knowledge of Linux tools, kernels and configuration
* Scripting - Bash, Perl, Python is essential
* High availability clusters
* Ceph storage
* Network technologies such as vlan / vxlan
With the wider team working to DevOps methodologies it would be beneficial to understand;
* CI / CD - Jenkins / Bamboo etc
* Configuration Management - Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* Containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
Cloud Engineer, OpenStack Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Automation Engineer
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas