|Job Ref:||204747692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Technical Trainer/ Support Consultant - Mobile Telephony - Surrey|
A Software Engineering organisation who create High Availability systems for the telco sector currently require a Technical Trainer and Support Consultant to work with them as they continue to grow and create market leading products. This will allow you to create and shape the training for the client.
What does the company do?
The client creates software products for the telecoms sector. These products enable flexible, and agile communication networks for a host of telco customers across the UK and Europe, the company creates highly scalable products which conform to 4G, 3G and GSM standards
What will you be doing?
As the Technical Trainer and Support Consultant you will work with the Software Development Manager and CTO to provide training to a number of internal and external customers. Your role will also include supporting the clients products and services, and supporting stakeholders across the business.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding the current products
- Customer support of SIP/ Linux/ Mobile Systems
- Design and develop training programme and materials to enable customers to effectively use the clients system
- Deliver customer training both at the clients sites, and at customer sites
- Equipment configuration and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and reproducing issues reported by customers
- Assisting the support team
Your Previous experience and skills:
- Previous experience as a IT Technical Trainer is vital for this role
- Experience of planning technical training programmes from scratch - this role will allow you to create and shape the training processes
- Ideally experience in an IT Training and Support role would be beneficial for this position
- Knowledge or experience of the telecoms, or Mobile Telephony sector would be highly beneficial
- Good Linux experience is essential
- Knowledge of protocols including GSM, UMTS, and LTE would be beneficial but is not required
- Cisco and routing experience would be beneficial