|Job Ref:||204747678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Salary: £32-36K PA
Based in Osney Mead, Oxford, you play a vital part of a small, dedicated team responsible for all aspects of the software development life-cycle, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, implementation and support.
We need you to have experience in:
* Git, IntelliJ, Puppet and Vagrant
* Linux / CentOS server provisioning
* MySQL / MariaDb DBA Work
* Agile methodologies, TDD, CI and automated testing
It would be a bonus if you have some commercial experience with internal networks, firewall configuration, desktop hardware and software
We need you to be:
* Organised and continuously able to produce high-quality work, sometimes to tight deadlines
* A passionate problem solver, willing to take ownership and drive to completion
* Able to review the work of others to ensure high standards are maintained
* Able to provide some out-of-hours support on a shared on-call rota after initial training
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work on both green field and legacy projects in a small, close-knit team, as well as providing support for day-to-day IT issues. You will work closely with all other departments in the company.
You will receive 30 day's paid holiday including Public Holidays (rising annually to a maximum of 34 days after 4 year's service) and will be starting a Workplace Pension scheme in January 2017.
Selected candidates will be sent a pre-screening aptitude test for completion prior to being considered for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age