|Job Ref:||204747571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Technical Analyst - AWS|
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst - AWS
* Ensure the business requirements are clear and that all stakeholders have visibility.
* Deliver: Conceptual, logical and physical designs, interface designs and non functional requirements.
* Collaborate with developers and SMEs to provide adequate information and documentation.
* Facilitate and lead meetings and workshops to resolve issues.
Key Skills / personal traits required when applying for the Technical Analyst - AWS
* Excellent knowledge of AWS (certification desirable) including VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM, AMIs, Route 53
* Understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancing, high availability, disaster recovery.
* Active directory and ADFS.
* Highly organised and proactive, able to work acorss a number of concurrent projects.
If you are considering a move from your current role please apply online. Or if would like to find out about other Development opportunities please contact Tom Judd on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)