|Job Ref:||204747281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||£47000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Benefits Lead - up to £50,000 per annum - Hampshire*|
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our key clients in Hampshire who are looking for a Benefits Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will require strong leadership and management skills, coupled with strong programme and project management skills to ensure the integrity of the programme. The post holder will need to build and maintain effective relationships with all parts of the business, as well as the Programme Directors, and Programme and Project Managers, to ensure that all initiatives meet the requirements of the Programme Board. The post holder will have line management for a number of direct reports including the programme office functional managers. You will also be expected to deputise for and represent the Head of the Programme Office as required and contribute to corporate responsibilities as a member of the senior management team.
Key tasks and deliverables:
The post holder will be responsible for applying the following independently in complex situations and supervising others applying the competence:
* Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of change initiatives, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
* Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests;
* Identifying and/or developing frameworks and methodologies that ensure management of change initiatives will be comprehensive and consistent across different initiatives ("framework refers to the parameters, constraints or rules established to standardise delivery);
* Establishing and managing reviews at appropriate points, during and after change initiatives, which will inform governance of projects by providing evaluation of progress, methodologies and continuing relevance;
* Gathering independent evidence that the information from change initiatives are likely to achieve their aims
* Identify, define, evaluate, plan, track and realise the business benefits of the change initiative.
Essential skills and experience:
* A strong PMO/PPM leadership and delivery background at a senior level
* A range of experience in governance and assurance, dynamic and insightful reporting, stakeholder management, and where appropriate have experience in planning and/or benefits management.
* Experience developing and implementing standards, tools, processes and systems for successful programme delivery with the ability to adopt the most appropriate methodology to ensure successful delivery including Agile practices
* The experience necessary to mentor and advise those in the project delivery profession.
* Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or relevant experience
* Leading and Communicating
* Collaborating and Partnering
* Governance Arrangements to an expert level (APM Competency Framework)
* Frameworks and methodologies to an expert level (APM Competency Framework)
* Independent Assurance to an expert level (APM Competency Framework)
* Benefits Management to an expert level (APM Competency Framework)