|Job Ref:||204747237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum OTE = £130,000||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Our Client is a leading provider of Legal Technology Systems. Due to continued growth they now require a Sales Consultant with specialist legal technology knowledge to join their team covering Northern territories of the UK from the East Midlands up to Scotland. |
Responsibilities of the Legal Technology Sales Consultant Role:
* Deliver and achieving sales targets for new and existing business within your assigned territory.
* Sell the companies products achieving the best profit margin possible.
* Accurately forecast sales pipeline.
* Keep up to date with the technology and challenges faced by sub-top 150 law firms when it comes to technology adoption.
* Be able to successfully demonstrate all technology offering to clients and potential customers.
* Provide Account Management to clients, visiting clients when required.
Skill set and Experience required:
* Excellent knowledge and experience of selling Legal Technology Solutions either Practice Management Software, Case Management Software or CRM systems.
* Technology Experience should includes: Advanced Legal, Peppermint Technology, SOS Connect, Elite 3E, Elite Enterprise, Visualfiles, Proclaim, Aderant, Mattersphere, InterAction, Carpe Diem, Laserforms, LexisNexis One. Or other similar legal specific software.
* Proven experience of achieving on or above target.
The Legal Technology Sales Consultant will be based out of a regional office hub near where you live. This role covers the Northern Territory of the UK from East Midlands to Scotland. The Successful candidate for the role must be prepared to travel.
The Legal Technology Sales Consultant will pay a salary of £45,000 with OTE being in the region of £120,000-£130,000.
Please do not apply if you have not sold PMS/CRM/CMS systems to the legal sector. Your application will not be considered without these skills.
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes