|Job Ref:||204747133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
The company is a rapidly growing MSP tech firm offering an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses locally. Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, their people possess in depth knowledge of the IT software and hardware they support and the services they offer. They are now looking to recruit experienced IT professionals to provide outstanding quality customer service, technical expertise and knowledge to their expanding customer base.|
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Providing 1st and 2nd Line IT Technical Support through various channels
* Communicating with a variety of people on a daily basis fixing complex problems across a range of varied systems
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, network and software issues.
* Recording and logging all calls received and work undertaken
* Monitoring remote back-up systems
* Updating technical documentation
* Provide on-site assistance as required.
KEY SKILLS AND MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1 Knowledge of Windows XP/7/8 and MS Office
2 Active Directory user administration
3 Understanding and troubleshooting of basic network solutions
4 Previous 2nd Line IT support experience ideally within a similar environment.
5 Knowledge of Citrix would be advantageous
Successful candidates will possess:
* A real passion for IT
* The ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times and a willingness to do whatever is required to achieve this
* Self-motivation with strong problem solving skills
* The ability to work pro-actively on their own initiative and prioritise their work
* Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of the Company team
* Strong, confident communication skills and be able to deal with both non-technical and technical audiences equally well.
Based in modern offices in Kent, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health-care and life insurance plus they work in an open plan environment and have a relaxation/break area.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK