|Job Ref:||204746979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£500 - £540/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Bedrock Programme - Project Manager|
Bedrock - Ace based web configuration Manage the implementation of Provide a new customer experience, which enables customers to configure and select JLR products based on a common specification and visualisation data set, using lifestyle or other characteristics to navigate the content and to output a data string which is consistently resolvable throughout the proceeding Customer Journey.
The role consists of:
* Ensuring RADs and other data sources integrate with the Ace configuration tool
* Ensuring that Ace can drive the data model and the rules engine for the JLR website
* Providing the capability for VISTA to consume a retrievable Customer Configuration String
* Manage 3rd Party external Suppliers and internal SME/IT experts
* Analysis of the current business practice of creating the customer-facing configurator
* Analysis and implementation for extensions to Ace to support the needs of the customer-facing configurator including Accessories, Retail Pricing, Technical Data, Marketing Descriptions
* A strategy for the business to develop a front end and integrate with Ace authored product information
* Integration with the new customer-facing configurator to use the Ace-authored product information
* Consistent feature lists/categories across products and brands
* Business Process and IT Systems Programme Management
* Ability to lead a diverse team, set clear guidelines and performance expectations, motivate the team to succeed.
* Inter personal and communications skills
* Able to communicate complex processes, issues and recommendations in a clear, concise way that engages stakeholders
* 5 years + Business Process and IT Systems Programme Management.
* Demonstrable success in leading complex Projects in large organisations
* Associated professional qualifications.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role