|Job Ref:||204746836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum CA||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:54|
Implementation Consultant ERP - up to £55,000 + Bonus - Birmingham |
Our Client is a leading partner for SAP, the world's most popular ERP software. Our client has deployed over 400 SAP solutions to small and medium-sized companies. They specialise in developing and delivering innovative solutions that drive efficiencies for organisations in the manufacturing, distribution, professional services and retail sector.
Due to our client's ongoing success and expansion, they are actively looking to hire immediately a skilled ERP Implementation Consultant who has some experience within the manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing or distribution, professional services areas and is looking to join a company that will really invest in your training and development.
This is a great opportunity for an Implementation Consultant or PS Consultant with good ERP implementation experience to cross train to SAP Business One - the leading and global ERP product which continues to go from strength to strength. The rise of the SAP Business One solution has been fantastic and the product is in a phenomenal growth phase.
Role: Implementation Consultant - ERP Systems - SAP B1, Navision, AX, Sage 200 Exact.
Salary: up to £40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Flexible Working, Health, Pension & more.
Responsibilities for the Implementation Consultant will include (but not limited to):
* Project lead and liaising with the project manager to determine the pace, duties and progress
* Specifying and determining with the client the scope of work for delivery
* Support and work with clients through their processes to a successful implementation
* Implement SAP Business One according to existing protocol
* Define, monitor and work to the signed off Scope of work
Skills required for the Implementation Consultant include (but are not limited to):
* Proven experience of end to end full life cycle Implementations
* Excellent knowledge on middle tier ERP such as like Navision, AX, Sage 200 Exact etc.
* Skilled in data migration
* Experience working in collaborative teams to deliver complex ERP projects.
* A high level of communication skills - both oral and written.
* Knowledgeable on the basic principles of accountancy
* Excellent SQL knowledge
Be prepared to travel Nationwide
* Formal accreditations with SAP B1 or a comparable (SME) ERP solution
* Previous experience of similar ERP systems or WMS
* Formal training in the principles of project management would also be an advantage.
* Experience of software implementation, business analysis or consultancy of projects.
Salary: £40,000 - 55,000 + Bonus (Depending on experience)
* 25 days' holiday
* Pension & Private healthcare
* Life insurance &Childcare Vouchers
* Salary reviews
* Friendly and professional atmosphere, excellent environment for professional growth
* Career progressions
* Great office space & location
* Flexible working