|Job Ref:||204749055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£300 - £320/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:55|
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER -- £320 PER DAY - 3 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT - LEICESTER ***|
*All candidates wishing to be considered for this position must be able to obtain full UK SC Security Clearance*
Our Client, a Globally renowned Engineering Service Company based in Leicester, are currently looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join their Leicester team. Your job will be to ensure all outputs meet the defined functional and non-functional requirements and resolve any occurring defects.
* Making sure the configuration control of the hardware and software test environment is managed.
* To perform the required testing and accurately record/report the results.
* Independently decompose the system design requirements into logical units for testing purposes.
* Advise on the selection of any test software or tools required for testing.
* Deliver released software from development - test to customer sites along with complete final user.
* Ability to plan and organise multiple workloads requirements.
* Work in partnership with the assigned Software Engineers and take full ownership of the testing requirements of the project.
Key Experience and Qualifications
* Working within a logistics/similar business
* Generation of test documentation from design documents including trace ability.
* Working to budget and schedule, demonstrating flexibility to meet project dates.
* Working with external clients, performing testing in the environment.
* Working in a software controlled environment, knowledge of release and configuration management.
* Knowledge of software release and configuration management systems
* Experience in installing/configuring apps on Windows/Unix/Linux
* SQL and Oracle.
* ISEB Foundation certificate