|Job Ref:||TRI0007||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Trinidad and Tobago||City:||Trinidad and Tobago||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:03|
We engineer for lasting impact. |
At WorleyParsons we are creating value all around the world, and our professionals are driving it all with expertise and confidence. When you take your place on our team, you'll discover nearly endless opportunities to develop your career and you'll have the support and encouragement to be at your best.
Visit NA to explore our success, expertise and global reach.
· Provide Asset and Management Efficiency Evaluation and Advisory Services to Operational Excellence.
· Manage and monitor project performance on an ongoing basis to identify issues and opportunities early and take pre-emptive action.
· Conduct the following as it relates to the project:
o Safety and Integrity management and Inspection Program
o Current Condition Assessments
o Remnant Life Assessment
· To Perform the following activities with expert knowledge:
o Asset integrity Assessments, Compliance and Re-qualification
o cost/benefits Analysis and Risk optimization
o Qualitative and semi-quantitative Asset integrity Assessments
o Asset Life Extension Management Studies
o MACRO and MICRO Management Assessments
· Ensure accurate Asset Integrity Management Documentations and Legislative Compliance
· Optimisation of Operation and maintenance management programs
· Ensures design team is aware of, and complying with, client's Basis of Design and applicable regulations and codes. Monitor design activities, inter-discipline data flow and communications.
· Plan, co-ordinate and lead one or more multi-discipline Engineering Design, Procurement, and/or Construction projects
· Ongoing monitoring of the communication network between project staff, the client and third parties and introduction of changes where required
· Assess performance of cost control system & personnel
· Effectively manage WorleyParsons/Client contract, including delivery of the budget
· Manage project related interoffice communications and relationships
· Provide regular project reporting
· Maintain and build healthy client relationships throughout the project and post completion
· Clearly defines scope and provide clarity as needed
· Routinely monitor the key reports and development of corrective action plans
· Ensure that HSE requirements are documented and understood by all project participants and maintain HSE focus within project team
What you will bring
· 20 years' industry experience, including Project Management, Project Engineering, and/or Supervisory experience. Proven track record in leading project execution teams and managing EPC contracts of large Oil & Gas processing plants
· Minimum 2 years Life Extension experience
· Engineering qualification(s) or equivalent experience in engineering / construction projects preferable
· PMP certification or equivalent required
When you join WorleyParsons you'll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace, that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a very diverse population of people that reflects the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. We also work flexibly at WorleyParsons and are open to a range of proposals about what arrangements would best suit our people's needs.
W orleyParsons is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Our Culture and the Way We Work
Our distinctive culture is what sets us apart as an organization by defining who we are and what we believe. Our values of Leadership, Performance, Relationships and Agility and our "Way We Work" behaviors sit at the heart of this culture. Learn about Our Culture and Way We Work behaviours and imagine the impact you will make.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with WorleyParsons.