|Job Ref:||11320BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stepps||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:06|
ESD is a joint venture between MWH, Black & Veatch, and Galliford Try formed to deliver Scottish Water's Non Infrastructure Programme from 2015-2021. ESD will oversee the delivery of design and build projects throughout Scotland and the highlands for the client's water and wastewater treatment programme. |
You will report directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations and Final Accounts as directed by line manager
• Preparing detailed, accurate and orderly stock lists and applying relevant rates from orders or price books. Securing agreement to figures if required
• Preparing detailed, accurate and orderly measurements in accordance with relevant measurement standards and preparing accounts using relevant rates
• Preparing day-work sheets from daily records and pricing sheets using relevant daywork rates including agreement if required.
• Measurement and valuation of subcontractors' work for payment and Final Account purposes
• Preparing detailed, accurate and orderly measurements in accordance with relevant measurement standards and preparing and agreeing accounts using relevant rates
• Assisting QS to ensure that payments to subcontractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement.
• Completing regular and timely payment certificates and presenting to line manager for signature.
• Assisting with preparation of external valuations.
• Providing detailed record and valuation of work executed with application of principles of cash maximisation
• Assisting in preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings as directed by line manager
• Relevant quantity surveying degree
• Previous Construction related experience
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)