|Job Ref:||204256330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum private healthcare||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:20|
This is a role as an Application Software Support Consultant working on the helpdesk answering queries and giving help & support to clients who use legal accounting software. The company is based in Bath and have been in business for over 25 years. If you have the bookkeeping and accounts knowledge required, together with very good client service and interpersonal skills, good problem solving skills, and you like talking to people on the phone and by email helping them with accounts software problems, this job could be a good move for you. Salary to £24k plus healthcare and pension and good career prospects into software implementation, consulting, training or Project Management.|
You need to have good knowledge of bookkeeping, solid IT skills and any experience of legal accounting or legal software would be a bonus. You may also already have experience working on a helpdesk or as an Application Support Consultant where you have been giving 1st Line Support to clients on accounting software products or legal software solutions.
This is a niche market software consultancy who specialise in accounting software, case management, practice management and legal accounting solutions. Their software can be sold on premise or hosted in the Cloud and is developed in a Microsoft .Net environment.
They have around 40 staff; they have established themselves very well in their vertical market of complex, legal accounting and case management software and are a cut above their competitors. Client satisfaction is the number one priority. The Software Support team is a lively, busy but fun place to work with plenty to learn and keep you on your toes.
You will be dealing with legal accounts staff, cashiers, and systems administration people resolving their software queries by telephone, email and remote support, escalating problems where required. You will maintain and log all records in the CRM system and use Excel for reporting purposes as well as amending Crystal Reports.
* Either previous experience as a Support Analyst / Support Consultant / Application Support specialist working with accounting software or legal accounts
* Or a background in bookkeeping & accounts with good IT skills and the desire, personality and problem solving skills to move into a software support role
* An understanding of double entry bookkeeping and a relevant qualification such as AAT, an Accounting Degree or MAAT or similar would be very useful, as would any legal experience or studies, or knowledge of accounts to trial balance
* Enthusiastic, professional, excellent telephone and written communication skills and a good team player
* Able to prioritise your work and remain calm when under pressure and busy
* Attention to detail
Working here will be fun, challenging, and busy with never a day the same. If this Software Support / Helpdesk role working with legal accounts software appeals to you and you would like to find out more, then please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing