|Job Ref:||204018742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:20|
Are you a Senior Dynamics NAV Consultant? Looking for challenging projects? Want great support from the developers and support analysts? This could be just what you are looking for. Flexible working from home, ideally you will live anywhere south of London to the South Coast or the West Country. You will do the standard consultant's travel to client sites, with visits to head office and will be in charge of leading their team of Dynamics NAV Consultants. Salary to £60k plus bonus.|
This reseller is small but perfectly formed and growing, with excellent financial backing. They focus on a specialist market which covers inventory management, stock control, supply chain, procurement and finance.
Joining this MS Dynamics NAV consultancy, you will be working for a very niche market NAV reseller. You will be the Senior Dynamics NAV consultant and have a chance to significantly affect the way projects happen for their NAV clients, how the team is run, and you will have the chance to recruit future hires for the NAV team.
* Senior Functional Consultant who has worked with Dynamics NAV 2013 and / or NAV 2016
* Full life cycle NAV implementation and consulting from cradle to grave
* Dynamics NAV finance experience
* Inventory, warehousing, supply chain, or procurement knowledge is essential
* Significant skills in change management, scoping, documentation and delivery
* Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
* Strong leadership skills with initiative and assertiveness
* Able to lead a team and provide mentoring and strong guidance
* Business acumen, excellent presentation skills and credibility
* Happy to travel with some overnight stays
You will be responsible for scoping, functional analysis, requirements, gap fit, business process re-design, documentation, full software implementation, data migration, user training and setting an example of good working practices to the team.
Why is this a great NAV reseller to work for?
* They have a close knit team of consultants, developers and NAV support staff
* Projects are often heavily bespoked and are a bit more interesting and challenging than normal vanilla Dynamics NAV projects. The Consulting Manager is a very reasonable individual, level headed and decent; people like working here
* The projects will stretch you and get you thinking.
* They are very strong in their niche market with unique products
* They try to give you a very balanced work and home life, with flexibility
* Career opportunities are excellent
So if you are a seasoned Dynamics NAV Consultant who can take on a senior consulting role and you want to be a big fish in a pond of happy developers and rock solid support people, doing interesting MS Dynamics NAV projects, then this could be right up your street.
Get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more about the role and the company