|Job Ref:||204753024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||UK Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs are recruiting for a Lift Installation Engineer based in the UK. |
A national platform lift and disabled access manufacturer have a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join their team where they will be responsible for the installation of lifts to EN81 and relevant British Standards in their region.
They are considering candidates from all over the UK.
• Ideally hold an NVQ Level 3, or J Modules advantageous, but not essential, as long as you have strong lift installation experience
• Full UK Drivers Licence
• Ability to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision
• You will be working with a high profile, high value client base, meaning that excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary up to £34,000
• OTE £46-47k
• Expenses & travel paid for (including meals, car parking, hotels etc)
Please contact Sunny More for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs