|Job Ref:||204752929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £36300/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Electrical Engineer / C&G 2357 |
Location: London (central London)
Hours: 4 on, 4 off days and nights
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced Shift Technician is required to deliver a range of electrical and mechanical services on site. The ideal candidate will have an M&E background working within critical environments.
To support the Shift Lead Engineer and Technical Manager with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.
* The role is a 24/7 shift pattern.
* To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works, remedial works and emergency response.
* Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA's on your hand held device.
* Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team.
* To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
* To achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
* To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving.
* Carryout site inductions for all sub-contractors on site.
Experience and qualifications required:
*Must hold a recognised Technical qualification.
*Good oral and written communication skills.
Organised and able to meet deadlines.
*Experience with light repairs, batteries and general maintenance.
* Good communication skills and a team player and good team management skills.
* Capable of managing initial incident response and clear escalations to client representatives.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical environment