|Job Ref:||204752843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barrow-In-Furness||Address:||Post Code:||LA13||Salary:||£47.39/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Business Process Analyst - Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering, BPMN|
A Business Analysts with Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering, IIBA/BCS and BPMN 2.0 is required to work on a six month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Cumbria
This is a long term contract working in the Defence Naval sector Working closely with stakeholders in the business to identify and analyse business processes.
Overview of the Business Analyst/Process Architect contract roles
* Facilitating workshops with SME's
* Develop and model business processes
* Develop and analyse business requirements
* Document business processes and requirements
* Support testing, training and deployment of business processes and enabling IT solutions
* Analyse business process performance to identify root cause issues and improvement opportunities
* Support the development of business process management methods
Key skills required for the Business Analyst contracts
* At least 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
* Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
* Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
* Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
* Strong business/client engagement skills
* Experience developing business requirements
* Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
* High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio; experience of using process modelling tools desirable
Educated to degree level, preferably in computing, science or engineering disciplines Certification in IIBA or BCS desirable Knowledge / experience of using BPMN2.0 desirable
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Business Analyst contract looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)