|Job Ref:||204752784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Team Valley- Gateshead||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Job title: Controls System Engineer|
Location: Team Valley, Gateshead
Start date: Immediate
We are looking to recruit an experienced Control Systems Engineer to commence work on a permanent basis for our engineering client based in Team Valley. This role is seeking a highly qualified and innovative individual to join the organisation. which will enable you to showcase your talents on the international stage. This is truly an exciting opportunity for you to work within a creative, progressive and bespoke environment.
- Siemens S7 and G120 drive programming and ET200S remote IO competent
- Experience working with various communication protocols including IO Link, Profisafe, Profinet and Profibus
- Able to draw electrical drawings on CAD systems.
- Experience in commissioning industrial control systems
- Experience in designing control systems and developing operating logic and interlocks
- Experience in testing control systems using simulation tools as well as direct on-line to plc
- Systematic trouble-shooter
- Understanding of 3 phase electrical systems.
- Experience with Siemens HMI development and integration.
- Experience with various types of instrumentation e.g. Flow; Pressure; Temperature; 4 to 20mA sensors and PT100 type thermocouples.
- Electrically competent, rewiring, 17th edition certified if possible.
- Able to design electrical control panels
- Good understanding of electrical motors.
- Understanding of hydraulic systems
- Experience with sound and vibration monitoring
- EWON experience or equivalent remote monitoring technology
- Willing to travel outside of UK when necessary
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
This is a permanent position of which you will work full time
THE POINT OF CONTACT