|Job Ref:||204752775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £47000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
* True World leading manufacturer in process pumps and fluid handling
* Amazing opportunity to progress and develop in to a senior role for the company
* Opportunity to use your knowledge and be creative
* Global Presence
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Product Manager - OEMs - for a leading manufacturer of Positive Displacement Pumps and Peristaltic Pumps
* As the Product Manager for OEMs you will be responsible for positive displacement pumps and peristaltic pumps.
* The pumps will be a range of Panel Mount Pumps that are used for fluid path technologies in various industries such as food, pharmaceutical, Chemical, and environmental.
* Your customers will be OEMs that will use the range of pumps within their designs.
* Your job will be to represent this range of products and help with the commercial requirements.
* You will be aware of the position in the market and you will meet with customers and discuss future requirements.
* You will ensure profit for the business by keeping up to date with the requirements of your customers.
* You will work with your partners and internal departments to ensure your company is always leading the way in this area.
* You will keep an eye on pricing and be responsible for the most suitable marketing and promotion of your product range
* You will liaise with Marketing, Design, Project and Sales to discover what products are most suited to the market.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Product Manager - OEM will have a degree in Science, Engineering or Marketing.
* Ideally you will have time served as a product manager for a manufacturer.
* It will be a strong advantage if your customers have been OEMs however this is not essential.
* You should be self motivated and have a strong commercial acumen allowing you to ensure that the products you manage are priced correctly and meet your customers needs.
* It will be a strong advantage if you can demonstrate product management over a period of time.
* You will be able to demonstrate growth through the management of a product range ideally a mechanical/electrical product
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK