|Job Ref:||204752694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Upto £25,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Warehouse/Stores Supervisor urgently required to manage the day-to-day organisation of the stores to ensure uninterrupted production (in collaboration with the Purchasing and Supply Team). The successful candidate must have experience of providing effective customer service within an Engineering/Manufacturing Stores/warehouse Environment.|
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High standard of administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
• An understanding of Stores procedures and issues.
• An understanding of Goods in/Dispatching processes and terminology.
• Motivated self-starter with effective and efficient organisational skills to manage own priorities in conjunction with the aims of the Company and Personal Objectives.
• Knowledge of office systems and processes with good IT skills including Work and Excel.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• Liaise closely with the Purchase and Supply team to ensure the correct setting of min/max stock levels, reviewing and taking action where necessary.
• Ensure timely ordering, booking-in/out, inspection and return of goods with onward transfer to relevant parties when required.
• Undertake daily rolling stock check ensuring reconciliation of physical stock against ASC.
• Raise stock codes as and when required.
• Liaise closely with production re stock purchasing requirements.
• Assist in the implementation of kitting facility.
• Ensure the satisfactory and timely replacement of Kan Ban items by raising orders and working with Purchasing team.
• Ensure the stores organisation is maintained with all areas kept clean and tidy.
• To raise works orders as required for Stocked Parts.
• To despatch finished goods as required for BCP, Mykon and STE and ATD.
• Responsible for archive of GRNs and Delivery notes for purchase orders.
• Raise defect reports as required.
• Responsible for daily forklift truck check sheets.
• Responsible for archive of STE Sales order and Works orders.
• Responsible for scheduling Company drivers' diary.
• Attend regular MPS and Production meetings and action any outcomes.
• Ensure the yard is clear of rubbish and that any items stored outside are clean and dry.
• Provide Fork Lift Truck support as and when requested.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the Company's Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and all other Company Policies, rules and arrangements demonstrating a responsible attitude to both employees and customers and suppliers of the company.
• Contribute towards the formulation of the Company's, department and team strategies.
• Provide a professional, quality support and advisory service to customers and suppliers (external and internal) at all times.
• Ensure that work is prioritised to ensure that customer needs are met
• Adhere to administrative procedures and ensure work instructions are maintained.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
My client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with 8 divisions and over 25 years experience, spanning across a large range of industries from energy absorption, safety testing solutions, composite panels, interior design and architecture, motorbike distribution and a range of manufacturing and engineering services