|Job Ref:||204752643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Purpose of the role:|
Enhances the quality of both the products and the service we offer our customers.
Main responsibilities of the job
1. Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the organisation is meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
2. Maintaining and optimising the company quality system ensuring it plays a key role in the overall business strategy.
3. Driving the Company Quality Management system, chairing monthly reviews as needed, and driving through internal audits both for external and internal needs as deemed appropriate.
4. Ensuring quality and business systems comply with ISO9001 and we maintain third party accreditation through audits of process and product and procedural reviews.
5. Take responsibility for monitoring and improving supplier quality performance through monitoring, audits and supplier training where deemed necessary.
6. Introducing and driving a customer focused preventative and corrective action system.
7. Ensuring the company meets all its legal and required compliance requirements, working with other departments as necessary. These may include but not be limited to, CE, RoHS, WEEE, UL and other requirements as may evolve as the business develops
8. Champion and drive through implementation and on-going support for a significant process improvement methodology involving the whole work force on site. Be prepared to train and mentor other champions for the same process on other sites. Construct and deploy training processes as needed.
9. Ensuring there is a robust internal documentation management system in place.
10. Establish and maintain close and effective working relationships with other parts of the business in terms of the perceived quality of internal customer service and support activities.
11. Calculating and reporting the "Cost of Quality" at Scientific.
12. Analysing internal and external failure data to target improvement activities.
13. Other tasks that may be reasonably requested.
1. Relevant technical competence by qualification and/or experience.
2. Passionate commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
3. Able to implement and promote best practice quality systems.
4. Ability to influence others and get a clear message across.
5. Use and familiarity with ERP / MRP systems in a manufacturing environment.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position