|Job Ref:||204752617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yukon Territory||City:||Yorkshire & The Humber||Address:||Salary:||£32500/annum £32,500 + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Site Services Supervisor, Engineering Supervisor|
Based in Hull commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Driffield, Hedon, Howden, Goole, Scunthorpe, York
Salary and Benefits - £32,500 + Pension + Life Assurance + Personal Health Insurance
- Opportunity to join a niche manufacturing business
- Days based role
- Chance to be a true technical expert on some truly impressive kit and lead a small team
My client is a market leading global FMCG firm who are currently looking to recruit a Site Services Supervisor to work on a Monday to Friday days based.
You must have the following
- Must be a qualified engineer who has served a recognised Mechanical apprenticeship
- Ideally have worked in a Site Services Environment previously, but must have experience of leading a team
- Proven track record of managing multifunctional and integrated teams.
- Must have excellent mechanical fault finding skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding targets
- Must be familiar with PPM and the ability to plan maintenance
- Must have experience of dealing with contractors
- Must have excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and legislation
The position will be working Monday to Friday 830am-430pm. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Site Services Technicians across the site. The site services will involve Steam Systems, Tank Farms, Sprinkler Systems, Water Treatment, Bulk Storage and Chlorine Dioxide.
• To ensure the safe management of department, plant and personnel with regards to engineering/production functions.
• Monitor and supervise the Engineering teams, to ensure manufacturing efficiencies and productivity are maintained to a high level, including systems management.
• To ensure that downtime on all production lines are kept to a minimum/acceptable level.
• To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene.
• To ensure that all procedures and working methods are adhered to.
• To ensure planned maintenance is organised effectively, in conjunction with production planning, to reduce line downtime.
• Produce reports, and management information as required for the Deputy Engineering Manager or other personnel as required.
• Analyse efficiency of plant and recommendations for improvements.
• Keeping up-to-date records of equipment maintenance to meet company standards and legislation.
• To motivate, train and develop staff, improving attitudes and effective team management.
• Hold regular team meetings and conduct annual appraisals.
• Manage time and attendance records, to include overtime and holidays.
To comply with all standard operative procedures to include ISO and BRC standards ensuring best practices at all times.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise