|Job Ref:||204752527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£33000 - £34000/annum Pension, 33 days holidays||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
Days Based Monday to Friday (08:00 - 16:30)
Up to £33,600 Basic Salary
Fantastic Benefits including exceptional pension and holiday allowance
The Technician is responsible for defined maintenance activities in their designated dept. The role maintains the machine based on preventive and predictive maintenance concept. It is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and solving these problems using the DDS approach & Root cause analysis. The technician supports and coaches the Operators/Colleagues in handling technical issues.
• The individual will be required to repair, overhaul and attend breakdown situations, all
• within a continuous operating plant.
• Assisting the engineering maintenance team leader to identify future maintenance
• Have a proven background in the maintenance and repair of heavy industrial process
• equipment to include, pumps, gearboxes, and conveyors.
• Proficient in hydraulics, together with the ability to read schematic drawings and fault
• Knowledge of mounting and dismounting of large bearings.
• The ability to fabricate and TIG weld in stainless steel.
• You will be a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience of working in an industrial environment.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh