|Job Ref:||204752508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Profile for job TP24402, Industrial Project Engineer|
Industrial Project Engineer required for our client, an international company that are based in Southampton, who specialise in the delivery of technical and bespoke engineering projects globally.
The successful candidate will work within a small team supported by the Directors and be involved with a variety of projects based in Asia and the Far East. There will be some European travel initially which may lead to some international travel in the future.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a background as an Engineer who has experience of dealing with major industrial projects, interface management, the ability to deal with all customers and suppliers with a confident approach.
Industrial Project Engineer Role Overview:
* To be involved with all major industrial projects
* Writing all in-depth project specifications to include foundation drawings
* Civil interface specifications including electrical interface within the depot (electrical isolators/cabling etc.) and interface with the Power supplier for energising the Rolling Stock, Third Rail or Overhead Catenary.
* Interface management
* Ensure all required health and safety requirements, timescales, budgetary targets and quality standards are achieved.
* Visiting suppliers to ensure requirements are being met.
* Involvement in product testing.
* Client meetings
Industrial Project Engineer Requirements:
* 10 years+ in an Industrial Engineering environment
* Interface Management Experience
* The ability to write specifications
* Experience of liaising with factories/suppliers and end clients.
* A confident, articulate and professional approach
* Based within a commutable distance of Eastleigh
Industrial Project Engineer Remuneration:
* Salary £40k-45K
* 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy