|Job Ref:||204752473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Mechanical Project Engineer |
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E building services solutions to a varied client base that includes Industrial, Corporate, and Health & Education respectively.
A Mechanical Project Engineer is required to co-ordinate and deliver mechanical building services projects to a large scale manufacturing facility located in Yorkshire.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will co-ordinate and deliver mechanical building services projects to include (not limited to) HVAC, chiller systems, steam, compressors and ductwork to the value of c150K - c£200k to this critical manufacturing/production site environment.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will co-ordinate and deliver mechanical building services projects to production facilities and office environments in line with client specification, time-frame and budgetary needs along with stringent health and safety requirements.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will be responsible for sub-contractors along with direct employees that generally consists of mechanical trades, the number dependent on the size and complexity of the project(s)
* Hold Mechanical HVAC qualifications/certificates commensurate with the position of a Project Engineer/Manager
* Experienced in the co-ordination and delivery of mechanical building services projects to the value of c£150k - c£200k to varied client settings, ideally to highly regulated, contractual and critical site environments.
* Sub-contractor and direct labour management
Please Note the following points:
* This position is a site based position and a vehicle is NOT provided.
* If selected for interview, candidates will be required to produce valid qualifications and certificates as well as proof of identification and driving license at interview stage. Please do not apply for this position if you are unable to do this.
***PLEASE STUDY ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAREFULLY PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION