|Job Ref:||204752449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scarborough||Address:||Post Code:||YO12||Salary:||£31000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Castle Engineering are working with a large and successful food manufacturing business based in Scarborough who are looking to recruit a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team working shifts. This role is suited to candidates who are mechanically biased but have some electrical experience and have experience of working within fast paced and demanding working environments. Our client is looking for candidates that are highly motivated and have a positive outlook and enjoy working as part of sociable teams.|
The successful candidate will be part of a team of Engineers tasked with providing maintenance, installation and improvement activities in a busy environment.
We are interested in candidates who can offer:
* Apprenticed trained accomplished Mechanical Engineer with experience of working in a food environment.
* A strong Engineering background
* The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment
* A calm and logical approach under pressure.
* Knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics