|Job Ref:||204752431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scarborough||Address:||Post Code:||YO12||Salary:||£11.59 - £23.18/hour £11.59 per hour - £23.18 per hour + g||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
A growing successful engineering company based on the outskirts of Scarborough, North Yorkshire is seeking a number of Fabricators / Welders to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. Early and late shifts are available with immediate starts.|
The company is a market leader in structural steel.
As the Fabricator / Welder your duties will include:
• Working on the structural steel engineering projects from 8mm-150mm thickness/3m to 26m length - up to 20 tonne, in the main fabrication workshop.
To be a successful Fabricator / Welder you will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified in engineering / welding / fabrication;
• Experience of working on structural steel / heavy engineering projects;
• Possess relevant steel fabrication experience from a heavy structural engineering background;
• Possess the ability to read drawings;
• Previous experience in plating / fabricating and welding.
The working hours of this Fabricator / Welder role are; Early Shift 6.30am until 16.00pm Late shift 16.10pm to 03.10 am
In return the Fabricator / Welder will receive up to £11.59 per hour plus a generous weekly shift premium. Overtime Monday - Saturday £17.38 per hour Sunday £23.18 per hour
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.