|Job Ref:||204752379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Iver||Address:||Post Code:||SL0||Salary:||£36000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Generator Service Engineer IVER £36-£37k p/a|
My client based in Iver is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team immediately to work on generators up to 250kVA. The ideal candidate will have experience in fault-finding and servicing of diesel engines and generators.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Good health and safety awareness preferably with some H&S qualification and/or CSCS card
- Manual handling and working at height training is also preferable though training can be given
- Experience working on one or more of the following diesel generators: MTU, CAT, Cummins, Volvo, Scania, Perkins, FG Wilson, Broadcrown and MWM Deutz and preferably have experience working on SDMO control panels.
- To undertake standard service activity including load bank proving, major and minor diesel servicing
- Electrical Installation and commissioning of Control Panels, Changeovers, etc.
- Servicing of LV switchgear
- Planned and preventive maintenance of diesel generator systems
- Documentation of fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector
- Technical understanding of self -powered hire equipment up to 250KvA
- Willing to work some weekends
- Full driving licence
For more information please contact Joanna (Email Removed)