|Job Ref:||204752375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frome||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
Technical Manager (Food) |
£40,000 - £50,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Frome, Bath, Westbury, Trowbridge
Are you a Technical Manager from an FMCG or Food background looking for a senior, technical management role where you will manage the day to day technical functions for the site, implementing the company standards and training of the staff to operate to them, whilst continuously striving to improve the standards?
On offer is to be the go to manager for day to day issues on site where larger projects will be dealt with by the Head of the technical department.
You will work in tandem with them whilst driving through new process and developing standards. You will need to be a strong team player with a focus on leading a technical team.
This company are a specialist food manufacturer and are part of a larger manufacturing group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team whilst having an influence in the direction of the company.
- Day to day management of the technical team
- Manage the HACCP on site
- Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the Company operates and seek to raise them continuously (includes production, goods in, engineering, process...)
- Manage the QMS system
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place
- Management of Factory non-conformances
- Management for the investigation of customer complaints and implementation of corrective and preventative actions based on trending and analysis of data
- Technical Management background
- Food Manufacturing background
Technical, Manager, Food, FMCG, Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Production, FMCG, ISO, Frome, Bath, Westbury, Trowbridge
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more information