|Job Ref:||204751840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:21|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to take their career to the next level within a highly reputable global defence company based in Havant. This is a great chance for a Systems Engineer to work for one of the world's leading defence companies, working on a number of exciting and innovative projects.|
My client is looking for the Systems Engineer to design and produce automated Test Procedure sets, which meet various equipment needs, including electro-mechanical, radio frequency and electrical interfaces.
On offer for this permanent position is a highly competitive salary of £30000 - £35000.
The ideal candidate for this Systems Engineer position will have experience of either C or C++, as well as proven experience within Systems test and design.
Required Skills for this Systems Engineer position:
* Proven experience using C or C++
* Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis
* Proven experience of clearly articulating system requirements, and associated electrical, mechanical and software design
* Experience of Telelogic Doors.
The Systems Engineer will exhibit the following attributes:
* Enthusiastic self-starter with good communication skills.
* Ability to maintain a balance between attention to detail and gaining an overall understanding of assigning requirements, functions and design within the wider programme
* Ability to create clear and effective reports suitable for customer acceptance
In order to apply for this position, candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview